Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Continder Carbine Stock
 Login/Join

posted
I have a Continder Carbine in 22H with a 21" standard barrel.The plactic stock supplied by Thompson does not have a high enough comb to line your eye with the scope .The new G2 stocks resolve this issue but don't fit the continder frames.Does anybody know of another source of stocks?

Posts: 8 | Location: West Tennessee | Registered: 08 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here are a couple:

Bullberry

Van Horn

Both do stocks, I'm getting one from Bullberry for my Encore for a better fit with iron sights. There is also a thumbhole stock available from Fox Ridge Outfitters ( T/C custom shop ) thay may fill your needs too.

Posts: 338 | Location: Johnsburg, Illinois | Registered: 15 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There are a fair number of different stocks being produced for Contender carbines. A web search will show you many of them. Another to check is

http://www.boydboys.com/BrowseEbus/Replacementall.asp

under 'contender carbine' in the alphabetical listing.

PAndy

Posts: 92 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 06 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
I've got one of Chet Brown's thumbhole fiberglass stocks and its great. High enough comb and handles the recoil of some HEAVY loads just fine in a 5 lb rifle.

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote