Find
Notify
Tools

Importing a magazine from Europe
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted
Assumed somebody on this forum would have some recent experience with this subject.

I found a European source for a CZ 611 magazine (.22 magnum). Besides that I might be ripped off for my money by the seller, is there a problem with somebody there mailing me one detachable magazine that is about the size of a Zippo lighter? Value about $100 USD?

Before I proceed I want to make ~sure it's kosher as far federal agencies here are concerned.

Posts: 3277 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check postal regulations (online) in both countries to make sure it is allowed. I usually send international items listed as "gifts" instead of a purchased item to minimize "red tape" at the other end.

Mike Ryan - Gunsmith

Posts: 352 | Location: Michigan, USA | Registered: 31 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You may not have to go overseas. Try Hoosier Gun Works. I believe they have them listed. They may not be in stock, but it would be worth a call.

Hoosier Gun Works

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Hoosier wanted $175 for a used 10 shot (+fees). I went ahead an ordered one from the gentlemen in Europe and had it delivered in less than 2 weeks. Considerably cheaper and in like new condition. -MN

Posts: 3277 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote