THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Piccatinny Style rail or mount that has piccatiny slots for 1895 Marlin 45/70

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piccatinny Style rail or mount that has piccatiny slots for 1895 Marlin 45/70
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone no where one can be found ??

I have an aimpoint mounted in a badger ring that I would like to put on my Marlin 45/70.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GunCat
posted Hide Post
XS Sights makes one that attaches to the the receiver scope base holes and the front sight dovetail.

Steve Rose
----------
Rose Action Sports, LLC
www.roseactionsports.com

Posts: 189 | Location: Western Kentucky | Registered: 02 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GunCat:
XS Sights makes one that attaches to the the receiver scope base holes and the front sight dovetail.

Thanks for that...........I suppose I can cut off the piece that goes over the rear site or just so that it covers the reciever and no more.

Cheers PC

one of us
posted Hide Post
Go to Ebay search "Marlin scope mount". You will find severa Pic rails for the 336.

Posts: 1233 | Registered: 25 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vigillinus:
Go to Ebay search "Marlin scope mount". You will find severa Pic rails for the 336.

Thankyou !!