New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Incredible Gunsmithing Vice!
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
Cute but a parlor trick

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try to put a magnet to a stainless steel knife...

Then start thinking about how many zillion ways there are to make someone's skin sticky.

Philip

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are magnetic and non-magnetic stainless steels in the world.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He will never become a good sailor beer

Thanks Bjarne

Posts: 185 | Location: Randers - Denmark | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
His "special powers" seem to have attracted at least as many lipids as iron!

Posts: 386 | Location: Oshawa, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
I took an Astronomy coarse years ago and I think maybe the kids big enough to have developed gravity. You can probably find him orbiting the fridge. Big Grin

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When he grows up, will heavy metal chicks be attracted to him, or only girls with nerves of steel or a will of iron?
Bfly

Work hard and be nice, you never have enough time or friends.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Lake Nice, VA | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Von Gruff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black Fly:
When he grows up, will heavy metal chicks be attracted to him, or only girls with nerves of steel or a will of iron?
Bfly

dancing

Von Gruff.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2693 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote