New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rem700 sa hole spacing
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Can some one measure(from centre to centre) the following distances on The rem700Sa scope base holes:

1- forward most screw hole on front bridge to rear most screw hole on rear bridge.

2- Centre Distance between the two holes on the rear bridge.

Is their enough room between the rear bridge holes to accept a Conetrol ring positioned between them?

I am asking these Qs' cause I am trying to figure things as to my options,as to what scope I can mount. I will probably have someone make me the bases from Ti to match a Ti700action.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got 5.10†front to rear...and 0.60“ between the two rear holes. Both measurements are center to center.

My holes are 8x40 and the approximate distance between the two rear holes is .50â€.

Be aware that these measurements are known to vary a few thousandths or so at times.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rick,

So many 700s out there, just dont have one anywhere near me to measure it myself. Thankyou.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can also call any of the companies that make bases since they have those figures for just about all makes and models out there.

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote