New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need gunsmith in KC KS/MO area.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a buddy who lives on the MO side of Kansas City and he's looking for someone to barrel his M96 back to 6.5X55. He's having a hard time finding anyone willing to take on the job. He's not opposed to shipping it out but would like to check locally first. He's not on this forum so send me a PM or reply here and I'll put you in contact.

one of us
posted Hide Post
I hate to say there is no one here I would trust. He could take it to Simmons but they will rape him. Snap Shots is also very high with a horrendous wait time. I live in the KC metro and would send it to Jim Kobe.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Contact my friend Mark Pursell near Liberty, MO. He is a fine gunsmith, you will like him and his work.

mpursell@planetkc.com

Craftsman

Posts: 1545 | Location: North Texas | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brian Cook
Excelsior Springs Mo
816 630 6510

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division.

Posts: 1034 | Location: Oklahoma y'all | Registered: 01 April 2003Reply With Quote