New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charles Daly mauser action
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just got a Charles Daly mauser action barreled in .30-338 WM. It was barreled by Jim Kobe. This is the 3rd rifle I own by Jim with more on the way as cash permits. I have seen other rifles Jim has done for freinds and all are sub MOA shooters. Anyway, That is a very nice action. No feeding problems and the floor plate is as solid as any other rifle I have seen. The CD web site has the prices a bit high compared to what you can get from other sources so shop around.

Posts: 281 | Location: MN | Registered: 27 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
Jim helped me with a .375 on a P-17 and he helped me open the rails of a M-98 for the .300 Win Mag.........he's first class in my book!!!

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of browningguy
posted Hide Post
My 458 was also built on a CD Mauser action last year. It needed a little polishing on the follower to make it 100% reliable but other than that it's been a great action.

Posts: 1242 | Location: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
<Guest>
posted
Oddball

How much did Jimmy pay you to write what you wrote?

Blue

one of us
posted Hide Post
No pay needed, but it won't be turned down if offered. Top notch work deserves mention.

Posts: 281 | Location: MN | Registered: 27 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.

Posts: 5521 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote