Notify
Tools

Sight Pusher for Beretta 92F
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted
Gentlemen:

Have any of got you a sight pusher for the Beretta 92F that I could rent for a short time? My unit is doing weapons qualification next month and I'm running the M9 range. Rather than doing what we normally do, which is worthless, being to issue the guys (and a few gals) their pistols, which they have NO idea where they're hitting until they start lobbing rounds downrange and "adjust" accordingly for deflection and elevation... I thought I'd get a sight pusher and have them sit down at a bench, bag their guns, and see where in the Hell their mousepistols are shooting. Since these are their "issue" weapons and SHOULD be the same guns they use when they go to war, I see no reason why they shouldn't get them shooting where they KNOW they're going to hit. I was going to buy a sight pusher from Brownells, but it's just a tad pricey, especially for what will pretty much be a one-time use. So, do any of you guys already have one that I could borrow? I'd be willing to pay you a few bucks for your effort and I'll pick up shipping, too.

Thanks, if you can help.

Russ

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Russell,

I just bought a Glock sight pusher. If it will work, you are welcome to use it.

Just le me know. I'll drop it in the mail.
rkmojo@aol.com

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
Boy, Rusty, I just don't know. Anyone here know if Rusty's Glock tool would work okay on the Beretta's rear sight?

Russ

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote