New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunny Hill FN Style Bolt shrouds
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Are Sunny Hill FN style high quality and as good as the originals? I have a original FN shroud and it is very high quality. I'm unfamiliar with his products.
If anyone here has a new in the white original FN shroud they want to sell please let me know.

Thanks ahead for your help
Steve

Posts: 344 | Location: Elkin North Carolina USA | Registered: 12 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Sunny Hill shrouds are decent enough quality, close enough to FN. However, the FN style (streamlined) never appealled to me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
are you talking about the FN shroud that has the safety lever on the left side. If so, I have one for sale.

one of us
posted Hide Post
22 WRF

I might be interested in the safety/shroud. How much do you want for it?

thx

Semper Paratus,

Steve

Posts: 71 | Location: Bellingham WA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Forgot about the one with the safty. Its the streamlined one that I was talking about.

If anybody knows of a original FN bolt shroud for sale please let me know.

Posts: 344 | Location: Elkin North Carolina USA | Registered: 12 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As they say, how badly do you want one? I had three, now down to one, that I purchased as "original" FN bolt shrouds 20 years ago. Mine are in bare metal. Just had #2 put on a VZ-24 which sure dressed the old GI rifle up.

LLS

Posts: 996 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got mine at SARCO a year or so ago but I think they sold out.