New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dennis Ehrhardt stocks?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Have been offered a Dennis Ehrhardt custom, looks good in the photos, have seen his ads in the magazines. Is anyone familiar with the quality of his work? Private commentary can be sent to vigillinus@yahoo.com.

thanks.

Posts: 1233 | Registered: 25 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
I use his brother, Arnold. I think Dennis is a ACGG member. I really can't offer a personal experience since I haven't had him do any work for me. I have seen a couple rifle he's done and I thought they looked very good. I certainly wouldn't shy away from a rifle he had stocked if it interested me.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a great deal!
Best of luck with it and give us a report back once it arrives.
Cheers,
Stu

Posts: 1210 | Location: Zurich | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Thanks gents, I also searched some forums, Dennis Erhardt seems generally well regarded, so I bid on and "won" gunbroker 21304299 @ $699, an attractive looking 1903 sporter. I have DE's address in Helena as 4508 N. Montana Ave., tel. 442-4533. Do either of you have an email address for him? Want to determine when he built the rifle.

Posts: 1233 | Registered: 25 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
vigillinus,
Dennis does incredible stock work. You did get a steal.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote