New
Find
Notify
Tools

help with CZ 550 trigger
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am building a CZ 550 for a guy and I took it apart some time ago. Well, now I can't remember how to put the trigger together! I have always said the CZ triggers were the most rediculous contraptions ever put on a rifle, and now I think that in spades. Anyway, I have an AHR trigger blade that eliminates the set feature installed, but I need a schematic that shows the trigger group. Is there one on the web some where? Thanks

Posts: 2509 | Location: Kisatchie National Forest, LA | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Does this give enough detail?

http://www.cz-usa.com/data/product/InstrManual%20CZ550.pdf

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marc, I know of no drawings online. I had to just lay out the parts and identify them. Once you indentify what they are you won't have any problem reassembling it. Pay attention to the different spring sizes and which ones need ball detents to make them smoother. I absolutely agree with you it is a very complex system for a bolt action rifle. I do however like the triggers.

Chad

Posts: 85 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the link. I think I can get it back together by using that drawing and a lot of profanity

Posts: 2509 | Location: Kisatchie National Forest, LA | Registered: 20 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
a lot of profanity

My wife just refuses to believe me when I tell her lots of profanity helps.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote