THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Does anyone make stainless barrel band sling swivels?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone make stainless barrel band sling swivels?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Please let me know.

Posts: 523 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
I can, one at a time. Big Grin

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2939 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
Same here and or what material would you like it made out of??

John can do the same I'm sure

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If your starting a new SS barrel project, its economically viable to get an integral barrel band done.
Dan at CutRifle charges about $200.

Posts: 9434 | Location: Here & There- | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Toomany Tools, kcstott, thank you. I will be in touch in the future. Right now I am collecting parts and info for a .500AR I will have built next spring or summer.

Posts: 523 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote