THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Need a new or used stock for a Win. Model 100 .243

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a new or used stock for a Win. Model 100 .243
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I've been on the 'net for 2 hours and can't find anybody selling a stock for this rifle.I have 2 kids in colledge so money is in short supply.The wife is gonna blow when she finds out I bought a new (used would be OK) stock! Any leads will be greatly appreciated.Unfinished wood is OK but all of the screw holes have got to be predrilled,course if one of you fellows had a good used stock....

Posts: 147 | Location: Green Co.,Wis | Registered: 07 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Did you try Boyd's?
I know someone makes them I saw a Weatherby styled stock on a Model 100 a couple different times and actually...........there was something pretty cool about it!
Good luck with your search.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Model 100

http://www.e-gunparts.com/products.asp?chrMasterModel=0950z100&MC=

oops- sold out.

my apologies.

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6484 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I looked at Boyd's.(thank you snellstrom)No luck there.I see Gun Parts has 'em for $93.55,(thank you tin can)so for roughly $47 less than Bob's Gun Shop (thank you richj) price ,I have to go with the less expensive choice.I can then show the misses how much less money I spent.Not in any real hurry to replace the old stock,but it has been cracked since dad bought the gun used in '71 and the crack has recently gotten so bad that it is affecting accuracy.Thank you all for the links.

Posts: 147 | Location: Green Co.,Wis | Registered: 07 September 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
fix it. it's neither hard nor expensive.