Find
Notify
Tools

16ga reamer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
want to rent,buy or borrow a 16 ga 2 3/4 chamber reamer thanks clint

Posts: 390 | Location: out side lansing mi | Registered: 28 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
still looking Clint

Posts: 390 | Location: out side lansing mi | Registered: 28 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of kcstott
posted Hide Post
Haven't looked but PTG maybe

www.KLStottlemyer.com

Deport the Homeless and Give the Illegals citizenship. AT LEAST THE ILLEGALS WILL WORK

Posts: 2534 | Location: National City CA | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
was hoping to find one used and give the money to a friend thanks clint

one of us
posted Hide Post
Are you trying to lengthen a short 16 ga to 2 3/4 in. or making a new chamber? It you have a lathe it is easy to make a reamer. I would use cerro-safe and cast the old chamber. Make a half reamer to match the old forward end of the chamber. Here is my tool made in 1964 for checking all dimensions on a shotgun. It was a cheap tool to make and has made lots of dollars in checking chokes and chambers. You can buy a mic, but it is much faster to use my tool buy inserting the tool and zero the dial. Slowly pull out and read the amount on dial. You should know about what the chamber dimensions should be, so use a mic and measure the tip end of the tool. It will be within .002 of a high priced mic will show. It is a direct read out of a choke. Forcing cone is easy to check by having the length measurements on the bottom arm of the tool. A simple tool, just like me.

Posts: 965 | Location: Texas | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With Quote