New
Find
Notify
Tools

John Ricks, where are you?
 Login/Join

<Jeff Myhre>
posted
Has anybody heard from John lately, I've trying to get a hold of him but am unsuccessful in my efforts.
Jeff Myhre [Roll Eyes]

<Rusty>
posted
Perhaps he has taken some time off?

Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
I got an e-mail from him 2 weeks ago, and it's the same e-mail adress he's had for awhile.

I believe he moved down to Oregon.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
<Rusty>
posted
I just got off the phone with John about 3:30 Central time. He said he was busy. I will be sending my stock blank to him next week!

Rusty
We band of brothers!

one of us
Picture of triggerguard1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul H:
I got an e-mail from him 2 weeks ago, and it's the same e-mail adress he's had for awhile.

I believe he moved down to Oregon.

He's still in Port Angeles, Washington, even though we tried bribeing him with homemade hamburgers and CNC machines. [Smile]

Posts: 1021 | Location: Prineville, OR 97754 | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dad's Resturant in Prineville. Best burgers in the country. Gotta take another run down there just for lunch.

Hey Jeff, I have been just too busy to answer the email, will be this weekend's project. The train running this way in the tunnel either derailed or the coal oil lamp ran out of fuel.

Posts: 1055 | Location: Real Sasquatch Country!!! I Seen 'Em! | Registered: 16 January 2001Reply With Quote