Notify
Tools

Check out this rifle
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID24/76.html

My daughter has clothes made out of the material on this stock

Posts: 337 | Location: flagstaff az | Registered: 16 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Tex21
posted Hide Post
I saw a lampshade in that floral print pattern once.

Jason

"Chance favors the prepared mind."

Posts: 1449 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: 24 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What’s next...velvet finished stocks with a likeness of Elvis on it?

Posts: 4574 | Location: Valencia, California | Registered: 16 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Longbob
posted Hide Post
No self respecting Winchester guy would ever own a rifle like that. It must have been a Remington guy that came over from the dark side and wanted to feel more at ease with his rifle. Big Grin

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy crap...what a ride!"

Posts: 3512 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: 01 June 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
That rifle is currently listed in the AR classifieds.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
That must be what they mean by a silk purse from a sows ear.. Nice Muzzlebreak. Roll Eyes I wonder why he's selling it?

I hereby submit my official bid of .10 c. Big Grin

Posts: 10173 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steel Slinger
posted Hide Post
So, is it for shooting and hunting, or for framing and putting on a wall in an art gallery?? Maybe the Louvre would be interested in it.

FiSTers... Running is useless.

Posts: 315 | Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
I much prefer the dogs playing poker pattern.

Terry

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TC1:
I much prefer the dogs playing poker pattern.

Terry

roflmao

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
bawling You guys sure know how to hurt a fellow. almost all my rifles have paintings on them and yes it is the silk purse blah blah, blah blah. Personally that is my taste and my wife is the artist. I'm glad I march to my own drummer . The one that comes to mind that you seem to be ffollowing seems to have as it's mascot the little dogy in the back of a car window with its head going up and down. jumproger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I saw nothing at the link, just another bulletin board in a gawdy green color scheme.

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote