Find
Notify
Tools

JBelk - Boise Gun Show this weekend?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Jack,

Were you going to be at the Boise Gun Show this weekend - April 12-13? I plan to be there this Saturday and if you were there I might bend your ear some on this project for my two Montana actions, if that's okay with you?

Posts: 1027 | Registered: 24 November 2000Reply With Quote
<JBelk>
posted
Jim---

I'm arranging a ride over now. I should be there Saturday only.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Muy bien!

Will you have an exhibitor's badge? Or can we meet at some designated place/time? I will be there probably from about 10:00 AM on for a few hours on Saturday. Just look for a slender guy about 5' 10", fiftyish, with salt and pepper hair (lots more salt than pepper) wearing dark blue Wranglers and a blue short sleeve shirt.

Last time there was a guy with an exhibitor's badge with "Jack" on it - I asked him three separate times during the day if his last name was Belk. Shows how observant I am. [Wink]

Posts: 1027 | Registered: 24 November 2000Reply With Quote
<JBelk>
posted
Jim---

I'm five foot sixteen and will wear a Dayglo orange ball cap and a jean shirt.......If all else fails I'll meet you at the front desk at 12 noon.
See you then.

<Pfeifer>
posted
Jack,
Maybe I'll finally get to meet you too! ...Same height as you at 5' 16" and 43 yrs young! I usually carry around a small Library of Congress in my blue daypack! [Smile]

Regards,
Jeff Pfeifer

<JBelk>
posted
Just to let everybody know....my transportation is still uncertain. If I'm not at the front table at noon I'll make it at the top of whatever hour I get there.

<Pfeifer>
posted
Jack,
Was good to finally meet you! I'll keep you posted on the Rem Model 30. Glad to finally get it in your hands. [Smile]

Regards,
Jeff Pfeifer

<JBelk>
posted
Every where I go I meet readers of this forum that don't post, and two that do..... Several today in Boise....

It was good meeting you all.......it was even better to beat yall to the well-priced 1909 Peruvian action.

NAH NAH Na naaaaaaa na. [Smile]

Don't even THINK about it Soverns/Homesly/Worthing.

[ 04-13-2003, 06:31: Message edited by: JBelk ]