New
Find
Notify
Tools

Savage AccuTrigger
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know if you can purchase an AccuTrigger from Savage, and if so, will it fit into a ten year old Model 111 rifle? I can get a good deal on an old 7mm Rem Mag rifle, but want to rebarrel it to 338 Win Mag and put a new AccuTrigger in it as well.

If an AccuTrigger is not available, are there any other good triggers available for this rifle?

Thanks in advance,
Bill.

Posts: 259 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 27 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know if the accu-trigger is available or whether it will work in your older Savage, but I have an old style Savage 111 in 270Win that has a Timney trigger that is great.

Dennis
Life member NRA

Posts: 1191 | Location: Ft. Morgan, CO | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have read the new accu triggers well not fit the older pre accu trigger rifles I have put many timmy triggers into mine they work great.

Posts: 19582 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jcchartboy
posted Hide Post
The accutriggers can be made to fit several of the older models but they are not drop ins.

Much easier to take a look at the other aftermarket Savage triggers. The SAV-2 for example is very good, however, you would still have to check with Rifle Basix to see if it is compatable with your model.

JC