THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    KImber Montana .308 wont feed Round Noses or 130 speer HP's from left side easy fix?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KImber Montana .308 wont feed Round Noses or 130 speer HP's from left side easy fix?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have picked up a discounted Kimber Montana .308 beutiful little gun, I have not shot it as yet, but have fed rounds through, it feeds 150 gr Nosler BT's very well, but when I tried some speer 180 gr rn's and speer 130 gr HP's it would not feed them from the left side of the mag box..........they porpoised into the righthandside before entering the barrel after slipping up the feed ramp...............the 150 gr Nos BT is what I intend to shoot but I think I would still like it to feed all ammo. Is it an easy Fix ??

Everynow and that plastic follower does not push the back of the case up high enough and the bolt rides over the top to.................that plastic is just sticking a tad............is that an easy fix ??

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
btt

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote