THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Manual needed for a German Voere Titan I action...

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Manual needed for a German Voere Titan I action...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Doesn't matter if it's in German, between me, and some of the immigrants around here, it can be translated.

I managed to order a replacement trigger for my father's favorite rifle (Bortmus, built on a Voere action), but we're still having the same problems -- the bolt pulls right out, and it won't stay cocked.

Does anyone have a shop manual for it? If so, I'd appreciate someone emailing me a copy/sending it to me, and I'll copy it, and send it back.

Thank You

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Posts: 863 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have you tried emailing Voere at:

www.voere.com

I did and was able to receive a manual for a Voere rifle that I picked up.

Posts: 1577 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote