New
Find
Notify
Tools

Excellent Trigger Assembly
 Login/Join

<Bruce Gordon>
posted
While looking thru the latest Sinclair catalog I noticed that there was a trigger assembly listed for the Remington Model 700 which uses the safety and can be adjusted from 8 oz. to 1.5 lbs. which only costs $100.00 It is called the Rifle Basix trigger.
I ordered one and installed it a couple of days ago. Took it to the range on Wednesday morning and am thrilled with the feel. It was factory adjusted to 1 lb with no noticable creep. The parts utilized from the factory trigger fit perfectly and the whole operation was just as simple as removing the old trigger, putting the safety and bolt stop plates on to the new trigger and reinstalling the assembly on the rifle. Based on my one purchase I would say it is an excellent value.

<sure-shot>
posted
Bruce,

I installed two RifleBasix triggers(L1 models) last summer into a pair of custom Rem 700s. I was extremely pleased and suprised at the feel of this brand of trigger. Sinclair considers this trigger one step down from the Jewel for less than half the price. I'm ordering two more for my current rifle projects. Grafs and Lock, Stock & Barrel are offering RifleBasix triggers also. sure-shot

one of us
Picture of Russell E. Taylor
posted Hide Post
See the post I just made under "Savage Rifles" on this forum.

Russ

------------------
"Out here, 'due process' is a bullet!" -- John Wayne, "The Green Berets"

Posts: 2982 | Location: Silvis, IL | Registered: 12 May 2001Reply With Quote