Find
Notify
Tools

Price check on aisle 6
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted
I have a Brno 21/22 safety I'm taking to add to the table at Tulsa gun show...any idea what the complete safety only might be worth?

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
So...no one shops on aisle 6.

I'll put five grand on it and come down as needed... bsflag

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a couple,,let me know what you get for it..then you also have to modify the firing pin..HAR!

Posts: 3509 | Location: Phone: (253) 535-0066 / (253) 230-5599, Address: PO Box 822 Spanaway WA 98387 | www.customgunandrifle.com | Registered: 16 April 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane Wiebe (CG&R):
I have a couple,,let me know what you get for it..then you also have to modify the firing pin..HAR!

And cocking piece.

Aut vincere aut mori

Posts: 4861 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
I was hoping someone needed it for a Brno...It didnt sell. It did come off a Mauser action that some hack tried to put together. Because of that I got it cheap, anyway some day someone will be looking for one...I'm going with a 3 position on the 98. Thanks anyway!