Find
Notify
Tools

Duane: one of the good guys
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Duane
I just wanted to thank you for the trigger. It will fit well with my rifle project.

Thanks again

Hal

Posts: 164 | Location: Montana | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad you could use it...

Posts: 2221 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Registered: 31 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I concur.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
After being burned badly twice by so called custom gun makers, loosing thousands of dollors, I gave up on custom guns. Gave up on the dream of having a custom of my own.

Then after getting aquainted with Duane Wiebe deceided to give him a chance. He was HONEST,gave me accurate delivery times, and sent me photo's of his work in progress.He did all this without me asking. I have nothing but respect for the MAN. I see him as a valuable role model for the custom gun world.

Max

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The recent dealings I have had with Mr. Weibe have shown me that he is a gentleman of the finest type and one whom I am proud to interact with here.

I would add that a BC member of the ACGG, now returned to Germany, I understand, was fulsome in his praise of Duane to me, several years ago, and told me how much help Duane had given him. This was Chris Weber of Weber and Markin, of Kelowna, B.C.

Posts: 2366 | Location: "Land OF Shining Mountains"- British Columbia, Canada | Registered: 20 August 2006Reply With Quote