Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite Periodicals or Magazines
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of MontanaJeff
posted
Guys, besides getting info here and talking to other gunsmiths what magazines or periodicals do you like to read to get new information? I like to be able to keep myself updated on what people are talking about and to be honest, be able to keep an educated conversasion with some of you. Some of you should have went to work for NASA. I'll bet we subscribe to 25 different magazines, and I want to know which ones you guys think are the best.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
One of the best, if not the best is Precision Shooting. Phone no. is 860-645-8776, address is 222 McKee St. Manchester, Conn.06040 $37.00 a year in USA. A great magazine.

Bob

Posts: 529 | Location: Harrison, Maine - Pensacola, Fl. | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rifle Magazine.

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill Soverns
posted Hide Post
Gunmaker, Outdoor Life, Double Gun Journal

Posts: 1268 | Location: Newell, SD, USA | Registered: 07 December 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I subscribe to Rifle, Handloader, and Successful Hunter. The new American Rifleman magazine is in the same league. I also get the American Hunter.

Posts: 6 | Location: Eaagan, MN | Registered: 01 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Precision Shooting. It is about the only publication out there that puts out any useful technical information.

one of us
Picture of bluetick
posted Hide Post
I know one thing, it ticks me off that Guns & Ammo and Shooting Times are now the same magazine. I mean the same guns reviewed by the same guys. Like Layne Simpson's (aka Mr. I invented the 7mm STW) head wasn't already big enough.

Shawn

Posts: 773 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote