New
Find
Notify
Tools

BRNO ZKK601 Parts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Need some help on this pls....I have an unfired BRNO ZKK601 action....Missing sear and spring for set trigger configuration....Can not locate parts source nor distributor....Location of source not a criteria....would just like to finish this Project....Any comments greatly appreciated.

one of us
posted Hide Post
rgg 7 There are 2 springs, 2 cross pins, the inverted tree stump of a set trigger assembly and the tripper release sear located in the guard bow.
I usually trashed these and used the pins. I rescued the pieces you need from the oblivion location together with a cut off guard bow. Now, keeping in mind that I must kill an hour and drive through traffic made up of pilgrims and ogling tourists to reach Post Office, by E-Mail make me an offer I can't refuse.

Posts: 199 | Location: Kalispell MT. | Registered: 01 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tom ....how do I access your email....What do you consider is a reasonable offer for these parts ? I need the sear for sure and might as well take the remainder as spare parts.....my email address rgg_7@hotmail.com Are you set up for PAYPAL?....Thanks...Ron G.