THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Timney Trigger possible with CZ 550 Magnum ?
 Login/Join

<Hunting Max>
posted
Hi folks,

has anybody experiences with fitting a Timney Trigger into a CZ 550 Magnum or is the AHR-trigger the only aftermarket single stage trigger for it ?
My gunsmith has modified the factory single set trigger to work only as single stage trigger, but it is still a little bit creepy and there is no way to do it better.

It is only minor, but if there is a simple way to get a Timney fited, why not ?

one of us
Picture of M.Fox Jancik
posted Hide Post
Hi MAX,
I have custom build CZ-550 for sport and hunting and I am extremyl happy with adjustable trigger it has. I know that is is different to shoot standard rifle and custm build one but generaly handpolishing of all surfaces and carefull tuning might be OK.

Posts: 64 | Location: Zlin, Moravia, Czech Republic, Europe | Registered: 30 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The standard set trigger works well for me. I feel the set mode is an added bonus.

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Mato Hunter>
posted
I e-mailed Timney about the replacemnet trigger and was told that at present they do not offer one. It is under consideration for production because of the increased popularity of the CZ product line.

<Hunting Max>
posted
Mato Hunter,

thanks for that interesting news. Do they have said, how long it will probably take, to bring this trigger into production ?