THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Sergeon XL 338lapua Rafle for SGT Croft K.I.A ONLY $2 a ticket

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sergeon XL 338lapua Rafle for SGT Croft K.I.A ONLY $2 a ticket
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BIJOUCREEK
posted
This rifle is not for sale it is for raffle. The raffle is being held by The department of the Army 1st squadron, 7th U.S. CALVALRY DIVISION, FORT HOOD, TEXAS. This rifle is a commerorative rifle built in memory of SGT DAVID A. CROFT. SGT Croft was killed in action on January 5th 2010, while conducting combat operations in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom 09-10. The soldiers who served along side SGT Croft thought the creation of a custom rifle to be an appropriate way to honor their brother in arms. The rifle will be raffled with the proceeds being used to support the construction and dedication of a memorial garden in Plant City, Florida, the original home of our fallen comrade.

This is a custom built 338 Lapua built on a sergeon XL action. Krieger MTU contour 30" 1-9.35 twist. Mcmillan A5 stock in Olive, flush cups, adjustable cheek piece. Sergeon bottom metal, AI magazine's. Holland quick discharge muzzle brake, timney trigger. Built by Mike Cuypers of Bijou Creek for free, I was provided the parts, and the build was 100% donation. This rifle is going to the Engraver right now, It will be engraved with Army unit information, calvary information, An American flag, and other details, as well as caliber, engraving will be done by Dave Clevenger. www.dcengraving.com scope not included.

This rifle is brand new. Tickets are 1-10 for $2 11-100 for $1 101 and up 2 for $1. What better way to spend a few bucks, plus go to an awesome charity, then have a chance to win an unbelievable rifle for just a couple of dollars.

contact Gregory Moore 315-286-9861 for ticket/raffle information

contact Me for rifle build information Mike@bijoucreek.com www.bijoucreek.com

SPREAD THE WORD LETS SELL AS MANY TICKETS AS POSSIBLE.

Posts: 155 | Location: Byers Co | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BIJOUCREEK
posted Hide Post
someone had some good questions

how many tickets
when is drawing
what would be the value if purchased (let's hope under 11,800 or there's tax issues)
what the the minimum number expeced to sell

lots more details, man
pet peeve.. FIRST LINE SHOULD READ SCOPE NOT INCLUDED OR PICS SHOULDN'T INCLUDE IT

my answer

I have no idea contact the US ARMY they are doing the raffle, contact number is at the bottom for raffle information. Iam just handling the build. I also have the phone number to the squadron camander if needed, SCOPE NOT INCLUDED is in the description. I just built it no questions asked, once I heard the story. The Army is handling the raffle and I am shipping the rifle to them once engraving is finished so I will have nothing more to do with the raffle then just the build.

Posts: 155 | Location: Byers Co | Registered: 20 March 2009Reply With Quote