THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Reamer for 22/30 carbine, 22 spitfire, 5.7 MMJ, etc.

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reamer for 22/30 carbine, 22 spitfire, 5.7 MMJ, etc.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm looking to buy/borrow/rent a reamer for a 22/30 carbine, 22 johnson spitfire, or 5.7 mmj (it may have a few more names also....). Does anyone have a reamer for this? I thought I'd ask here before I order one, thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have the reamer and I think the guages. Send me a pm. Bill

Posts: 111 | Location: Downs, Kansas | Registered: 16 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JPL:

I have then as well. Send me a pm if interested (might take me an hour to find them). BTW, mine has a slightly tightened up neck.

Jordan

Posts: 3478 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote