Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

arisaka trigger
 Login/Join

posted
Have an arisaka action that I had rebarreled to 257 roberts new stock etc ,but I need to put a decent trigger on it,cannot seem to find a replacement aftermarket .DOes anyone have any ideas,maybe another will work ? I don't want to shell out the money and then not ahve it work . thanks Bart ,by the way this little rifle can really shoot. it just needs a decent trigger

Posts: 4 | Location: scranton Pa | Registered: 10 September 2003Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Timney makes one.

Midsouth Shooters has them, if you have the type 38 (6.5 mm) it is part # 078-211, if you have the type 99 (7.7) it is 078-212.

they are both $44.66

Midsouth 800/272-300

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
thanks for the info will be ordering today

Posts: 4 | Location: scranton Pa | Registered: 10 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Tig weld a small piece of metal, you have drilled and tapped to the front of the trigger, add a small set screw and lock nut. Them arisaka triggers are fine just no travel adjustment. Or go with the timney.

Posts: 56 | Location: Howard City, Michigan | Registered: 04 November 2003Reply With Quote