New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miller Triggers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a Parker VH that originally had double triggers. the triggers were replaced by a single Miller. I shot it Friday and noted it fired the right barrel first. I am wondering if it can be switched to fire the left barrel first. I noted a small horizontal bar at the topfront of the trigger. It is checkered and when pressed it appeared to change the position (very slightly) of the trigger. Is that the method of selecting the other barrel or should I do something else? If it matters, the Parker is 100 years old this year, but is still in great working order.

Posts: 1421 | Location: WA St, USA | Registered: 28 August 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The little checkered 'lever' next to the trigger is the barrel selector. Its position determines which barrel fires first, or it should. They are still being manufactured and I believe the manufacturer will service the old ones.
C.G.B.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Classic Gunstock Co in Oswego,,Upstate NY now has the rights to the name and does the mfg, install and repair of the Miller Triggers.
They have set up a separate company in name to handle this
http://www.millersingletrigger.com/about.html

When the orig Miller Co sold out, Turnbull bought it and had the rights, did the work and installs for a short time, but then sold it off to Classic.

http://www.classicgunstocks.co...-single-trigger.html

Dan May or Ken Waite can help you out.
I just saw & spoke to Ken yesterday at a local gun club.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent an e-mail to them via their website on 9/11. I haven't heard back from them but it said to allow 72 hours. I asked if there was an owners brochure available that explained the operation of the triggers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got an e-mail response from Miller triggers. They didn't have an owners manual but did give instructions for use and maintenance of their triggers. Glad to know how to use and care for it now.