THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Accuracy International AX chassis - which magazine?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Accuracy International AX chassis - which magazine?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Kenati
posted
I just ordered an Accuracy International AX chassis (Model # AI-20222-FC-DE) for a custom M700 footprint action. It is chambered in 6.5x47mm Lapua.

My question: Which magazine should I get?

If anyone knows part numbers for 5 or 10 round magazines that will work with this action and caliber combination, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!

http://www.accuracyinternational.com/axaics.php

Posts: 1051 | Location: Dirty Coast | Registered: 23 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd give Euro Optics a call. Ask for Jason.
They are a pretty big AI dealer. I bought my AX chassis from them,and couldn't be happier with the service.

one of us
Picture of Kenati
posted Hide Post
Will do. Thanks for the advice.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Dirty Coast | Registered: 23 November 2000Reply With Quote