THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Remington Safety Snap Washer C-Clip Remington 700

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington Safety Snap Washer C-Clip Remington 700
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted
Where can I buy these is bulk?

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club 72'73.
Yankee Station

Try to look unimportant. Your enemy might be low on ammo.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
Remington, or, http://www.huyett.com/catalog/pages/RR/E-Mutant.pdf Big Grin

The A15U is what you want.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Rem is too damn high thats why I'm looking for bulk. Thanks for the linky WestPac. A15U-095 looks to be the one. I'll give them a call monday. tu2

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Yankee Station

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
WestPac do you have to call to get prices? I can't find any pricing.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Yankee Station

One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
I don't know, I've never bought anything from them.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I call that the Jesus clip.

Posts: 173 | Location: Texas | Registered: 01 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RandyB:
I call that the Jesus clip.

And I know why. Big Grin

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Yankee Station

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Take one by you nearest fastener supply house.
Bulk for those things is probably by the 100s.

PIC
Berg
McMaster-Carr
Waldes Tru-Arc now Rotor Clip

About retaining rings

There are a million companies that will sell you those.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
None of the mentioned companies have the right one. I was able to find that the correct name for it is a mutant E-clip.

Doug Humbarger
NRA Life member
Yankee Station

One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D Humbarger:
I was able to find that the correct name for it is a mutant E-clip.

Yup, it was identified as a Mutant E Clip in the second post.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good Luck

The only bulk quote that I received after calling several years ago was for an order of 10,000.

I don't/didn't need 10,000 Remington safety Mutant E Clips.

Keep'em in the X ring,
DAN

www.accu-tig.com

Posts: 429 | Location: Fairbanks,AK. | Registered: 30 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brownells sells them.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 837 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote