New
Find
Notify
Tools

LH Mauser actions
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Is anyone making new left handed Mauser actions?

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Posts: 837 | Location: Randleman, NC | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
FZH in germany

Posts: 615 | Location: a cold place | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of speerchucker30x378
posted Hide Post
Zastava in Serbia is also making them. I have handled them and they are pretty nice quality. As good as any Mauser reproduction.

http://www.zastava-arms.rs/en/...g-rifle-m70-lefthand

When I was a kid. I had the stick. I had the rock. And I had the mud puddle. I am as adept with them today, as I was back then. Lets see today's kids say that about their IPods, IPads and XBoxes in 45 years!
Rod Henrickson

Posts: 2542 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada | Registered: 05 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Zastava are occasionally available on Gallery of Guns.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12700 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Here is the serb one; used to be Yugo. They are nicely made. They do have adjustable triggers. That bolt handle is not original.

Posts: 17278 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of speerchucker30x378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dpcd:
Here is the serb one; used to be Yugo. They are nicely made. They do have adjustable triggers. That bolt handle is not original.

For the kids who have never seen one. You are looking at:

"A dimensionally challenged, computer rendered, modern reproduction of an antediluvian example of paramilitary paraphernalia."

popcorn Yup, that's what he said !

When I was a kid. I had the stick. I had the rock. And I had the mud puddle. I am as adept with them today, as I was back then. Lets see today's kids say that about their IPods, IPads and XBoxes in 45 years!
Rod Henrickson

Posts: 2542 | Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada | Registered: 05 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Granite Mountain Arms, Prescott, AZ. They are said to be the best.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
As well they should be for the over two grand they charge for them. The Yugos sell for a bit less.

Posts: 17278 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote