THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Does anyone have a template for the M1 carbine magazine?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone have a template for the M1 carbine magazine?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted
I'm haphazardly fiddling with a pistol caliber Mauser build, and for curiositys sake I'm experimenting with M1 carbine magazines. Does anyone have something like a PDF or other printable template for a 5 round magazine? I am thinking of possibly making new side panels and soldering them into the action then forming the lips, etc. Yes I know I can cut an old mag up, but I'd like to examine using a different metal for the sides.

Anyway, If someone has a copy or knows where I could find one on the net I'd appreciate it, I haven't been too successful so far.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote