THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Looking for a front sight for a 1936 marlin Rifle

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a front sight for a 1936 marlin Rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone have a clue where I can find an original one???

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi OLBIKER,

Mayhaps a bit more information such as which model? Marlin rifle. I have a suspicion they made more than one (grin).

Luck,

Stephen

Posts: 538 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: 14 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
try some eBay searches-

vintage gun parts

gun parts sights

gun parts marlin

-nose around a bit.

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Go on the ASSRA site and query marlinguy, he knows his stuff and is very helpful.
Regards, Joe

Posts: 2756 | Location: deep South | Registered: 09 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Frith:
Hi OLBIKER,

Mayhaps a bit more information such as which model? Marlin rifle. I have a suspicion they made more than one (grin).

Luck,

Stephen

That is the model.A Marlin Mo.1936 also made in 1936(Talk about a coincidence ehh??)

Posts: 4372 | Location: NE Wisconsin | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J.D.Steele:
Go on the ASSRA site and query marlinguy, he knows his stuff and is very helpful.
Regards, Joe

Thank you Sir!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
fer giggles:

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a beat up front sight off of a Marlin
81. It looks the same, other Marlins could
work for you.

Posts: 1028 | Location: Mid Michigan | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tin can:
fer giggles:

Way cool,its part no.36-33.Thank you Sir!!!