THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Lothar Walther Dealers and opinions on M98 prefits

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lothar Walther Dealers and opinions on M98 prefits
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'd like to purchase a LW prechambered barrel in 220 swift but don't know of a dealer. Can any one help? Are these short chambered or fully done? Price? Thanks!

Posts: 767 | Location: Seeley Lake Montana | Registered: 17 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
http://www.lothar-walther.com/us/index.html
Snowcat, It's my understanding the barrels are long chambered. The last one I ordered if I remember right was $175 shipped. I don't know if they have independent dealers, but I ordered mine direct from L-W, Link above

Terry

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You can order direct. Just e-mail or talk to Woody.

Their barrels are first rate.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote