New
Find
Notify
Tools

My lucky day !!!!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Went to set up for the local gun show and lo&behold this little jewell jumped right out and said take me The fellow that owned it gave me a price and I had a very hard time containing myself. It was also topped off with a m8-4X Leupold. 1955 FW 308 in at least 95%) condition Big Grin clap

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Scrollcutter
posted Hide Post
Damn Jimmy. Good find!

Roger Kehr
Kehr Engraving Company
(360)456-0831

Posts: 1633 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
clap

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have its litter mate serial # 2791XX

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, it was a hellva night before the show opens tomorrow. Sold 5 guns and picked up the FW. Hope the rest of the show is as good but I would be happy if nothing else happened.

GSP7, They are really sweet little guns, still looking hard for a FW 264 mag though!

Posts: 1605 | Location: Wa. State | Registered: 19 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TC1
posted Hide Post
Nice find Jimmy!

Terry

--------------------------------------------

Well, other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Posts: 6315 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 18 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Jimmy there was at least one 264 featherwieght on Gunbroker or auction arms this week. My 308 is completely original also but the stock Has some marks from a a horse scabord or something . Ill just leave it as is.

here ya go http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=43511888

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

rotflmo animal jumping
GSP7, I guess you didn't see who was high bidder