Find
Notify
Tools

Shawnee ReamerRentals
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi ALL,
Had a nice conversation with Shawnee at Reamer Rentals and it seems like she is finally getting her back away from thew legal B.S. wall. She said she is working hard to get all the back orders out and is looking forward to a brighter light at the end of the tunnel. It`ll sure be good to have a place to occasionally rent a reamer rather than buy one for a one time job. Welcome back Shawnee.

Aloha, Mark

Posts: 978 | Location: S Oregon | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What was the big problem in the past? I was under the impression that they had gone under.

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sure smells like a D-I-V-O-R-C-E to me. I hope she is able to pull the nose up. I have rented reamers from her in the past and always with safisfactory results.

Posts: 219 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: 03 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shawnee went through a VERY messy divorce[are there any other kinds] and has held up admirally. There was a lot of legal issues she finally has gotten straightened out she told me. Hopefully!!!! This will be the start of a new beginning for her. Although I`ve never met her she has always been straight up with me in the past. The reamers she has rented me have always been top notch. I wish her all the luck. Heck! Who wants to go buy a reamer for the .12 Squirrel [175.00+-] for a one time job when you can rent for 35.00?

Aloha, Mark

Posts: 978 | Location: S Oregon | Registered: 06 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What is her pnone number. The one I have is not working any more.

Any inforamtion on contacting here would be great.

I have had a 358 STA reamer on order to rent since April and all I ever have heard from them is it will be shipped in about a week, only to never see or hear anything about in for a month until I call back and told the same thing.

The last few times I called, all I got was a recorded message saying no new orders were being taken.

What about the four month old orders!!!

I understand all the legal crap she had to go through but be honest with us please, I feel us gunsmiths are pretty understanding folks, we tend to be if we are delt with fairly and honestly.

Thanks for the contact information!

Posts: 701 | Location: Fort Shaw, MT | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Fiftydriver, I have one I could probably rent to you. If you call leave a message and a # where I can reach you in the evening- thats when I get time to return calls.

www.duanesguns.com

Posts: 869 | Location: N Dakota | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote