THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    Re: Tom Burgess/Jerry Fisher .416 Third Ulitmate Enfield

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Tom Burgess/Jerry Fisher .416 Third Ulitmate Enfield
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Steve,

I cannot find where I save the pictures that were posted here, any chance that you can put up again, or maybe send them to me? I would really appreciate it.

Take care,

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Id like to see them Too.

Rick

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Am I the only one that cannot open the pictures?

Posts: 19364 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve
posted Hide Post
Guys,

Sorry about that. I took the pictures down a while back to free up some disk space on my server.

Here the are again. It's a lovely piece of work. I hope you enjoy them

Take Care,

-Steve

Posts: 2781 | Location: Hillsboro, Or-Y-Gun (Oregon), U.S.A. | Registered: 22 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow... Very nice work, Alot has been done to that action.

I have a 1927 Remington enfield That was modified by someone long ago . It has The model 720 guide rib and bolt handle, and a modified bolt stop and modified rear reciever too.
I thought mine might have been a model 720 but I just found out what year it was by the serial numbers 85XX model 30 express 1927.
Mine needs some spruceing up.

What did the pictured rifle start out as ? A old model 30 action? Do you now the original year of it was ?

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jpb
posted Hide Post
Thanks for putting the pictures back up so we addicts could get another fix! :-)

Marvelous rifle!

jpb

Quote:

Guys,

Sorry about that. I took the pictures down a while back to free up some disk space on my server.

Here the are again. It's a lovely piece of work. I hope you enjoy them

Take Care,

-Steve

Posts: 1006 | Location: northern Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn, it sho is purty. It makes my Rugers look like plain janes.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Steve, thanks very much for putting them up there!!! I am saving them and putting on usb memory key today.

GSP,

Isn't it amazing! I hope you have taken the time to go through and look at Mr. Burgess' postings and see his description of all the work, it is amazing the things that he took into consideration when doing the metal work on this thing. Hopefully he'll see the renewed thread and post to answer your questions.

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Stunning! You have given me hope! I have just recently purchased a P14 action the hopes of creating a DGR in .458Lott. been having doubts that this would be one ugly rifle, but after seeing that masterpiece I am convinced this project is going to turn out fine!

hope the owner is happy, for you could not want for a better looking rifle.

Posts: 59 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
Steve,

Thanks for bringing the photos back, that rifle is wonderful.

You, Thos. Burgess and Jerry Fisher have given me an extra Christmas present: the chance to contemplate that wonderful example of rifle-making skill.

jim dodd

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote