New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gunsmith in Spokane
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just moved to Spokane and am looking for a good gunsmith for a re-barreling job. Anyone have a recommendation?

I understand the Biesens are here but I think they do mostly custom rifle and beautiful walnut stock stuff.

Thanks,
Doug

Posts: 85 | Location: NE Washington | Registered: 03 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
you'd do well to call roger. they don't just do the high end stuff. if you stop by, prepare to lose an hour or two BSing... roger is a lot of fun, and if Al is in the shop, you'll WANT to stay!

heath

ps. avoid Brock's gunsmithing at ALL costs! Mountain Shadow Arms is also on my shit list, but my neighbor think's he's great. YMMV.

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of larkin
posted Hide Post
Ditto on Biesen. Call him first as he may be out. Roger did some great stock profiling on some blanks I gave him. If your towards the Deer Park area you might consider going to Colville and calling on Jim Dubell who can also do reboring. Either one will give you the finest service. I should promote myself but don't have the time right now.

Posts: 86 | Location: n.e. wa | Registered: 03 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the replies. I had no idea the Biesens did regular old gunsmithing.

Doug

Posts: 85 | Location: NE Washington | Registered: 03 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
regular old gunsmithing pays the bills in between the big jobs, i imagine.

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
3rd Roger. I used him when I was there and still use him through the over priced postal service. Scope mounts, rebarrels, etc. Hate to say this out loud, but there is no one else in town that is even close that I found in 10 years of being there.

Posts: 496 | Location: ME | Registered: 08 May 2003Reply With Quote