New
Find
Notify
Tools

8-Bore Rifle Project
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey, I have a P Webley 8-bore shotgun I recently acquired with the intention of making it into an 8-bore rifle. I have also bought a set of 8-bore rifled barrels for it. However, a couple rifle builds I have in process are coming due, so I'm going to pass on this project for now. I have the shotgun and barrels for sale in the classifieds, if you're interested at $2,650 shipped. If you're a "garage gunsmith", you could make yourself a very cool 8-bore DR on the cheap.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 724wd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
if you're interested at 42,650 shipped. If you're a "garage gunsmith", you could make yourself a very cool 8-bore DR on the cheap.

$42,650 is on the cheap! Eeker

NRA Life Member

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.

Posts: 992 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yikes! The 4 don't go there! Fixed it...thanks.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote