THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a Remington sendaro for a friend !
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A friend is convinced that after this past elk season he has to have a Left Handed Remington Sendaro, with fluted bbl, in .300 win. ultra mag. His son has one, and he was impressed with his results at long range. (He got an elk, Ron didn't) I don't even know if they make these anymore. If anyone knows where he could locate one or has one he could trade for (Ron has some really nice trade goods but he would probably pay cash) let me know and I will pass the word. Thanks, Carl

Posts: 367 | Location: Farmington, Mo | Registered: 07 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You need to go to gunbroker.com or contact your local shop. If i remember right They have'nt completely stopped making them. Although there are several calibers that have discontinued. Namingly the .25-06 and .270 to name a few. They only make one or two different calibers a year and i think they change the caliber every year or so.
You could also look at Rem. Website.

Good Luck

Posts: 52 | Location: North Central, MO | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
www.auctionarms.com

item #5379991

Exact same Gun as you described

Posts: 52 | Location: North Central, MO | Registered: 08 January 2004Reply With Quote