Tools

Favorite Barrel brand
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted
Curious as to what most think. If you voted other please add brand

Question:
Who do you feel makes the most accurate barrels?

Choices:
Krieger
Hart
Shilen
Douglas
Lothar-Walthar
Other

Mike

Never under estimate the internet community's ability to reply to your post with their personal rant about their tangentially related, single occurrence issue.

What I have learned on AR, since 2001:
1. The proper answer to: Where is the best place in town to get a steak dinner? is…You should go to Mel's Diner and get the fried chicken.
2. Big game animals can tell the difference between .015 of an inch in diameter, 15 grains of bullet weight, and 150 fps.
3. There is a difference in the performance of two identical projectiles launched at the same velocity if they came from different cartridges.
4. While a double rifle is the perfect DGR, every 375HH bolt gun needs to be modified to carry at least 5 down.
5. While a floor plate and detachable box magazine both use a mechanical latch, only the floor plate latch is reliable. Disregard the fact that every modern military rifle uses a detachable box magazine.
6. The Remington 700 is unreliable regardless of the fact it is the basis of the USMC M40 sniper rifle for 40+ years with no changes to the receiver or extractor and is the choice of more military and law enforcement sniper units than any other rifle.
7. PF actions are not suitable for a DGR and it is irrelevant that the M1, M14, M16, & AK47 which were designed for hunting men that can shoot back are all PF actions.
8. 95 deg F in Africa is different than 95 deg F in TX or CA and that is why you must worry about ammunition temperature in Africa (even though most safaris take place in winter) but not in TX or in CA.
9. The size of a ding in a gun's finish doesn't matter, what matters is whether it’s a safe ding or not.
10. 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact.
11. Never buy a WSM or RCM cartridge for a safari rifle or your go to rifle in the USA because if they lose your ammo you can't find replacement ammo but don't worry 280 Rem, 338-06, 35 Whelen, and all Weatherby cartridges abound in Africa and back country stores.
12. A well hit animal can run 75 yds. in the open and suddenly drop with no initial blood trail, but the one I shot from 200 yds. away that ran 10 yds. and disappeared into a thicket and was not found was lost because the bullet penciled thru. I am 100% certain of this even though I have no physical evidence.
13. A 300 Win Mag is a 500 yard elk cartridge but a 308 Win is not a 300 yard elk cartridge even though the same bullet is travelling at the same velocity at those respective distances.

Posts: 10096 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
Curious, why did you list them in that order? Do you really think Lothar-Walther is better than "other"???

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
There is nothing implied by the order

Mike

Never under estimate the internet community's ability to reply to your post with their personal rant about their tangentially related, single occurrence issue.

1. The proper answer to: Where is the best place in town to get a steak dinner? is…You should go to Mel's Diner and get the fried chicken.
2. Big game animals can tell the difference between .015 of an inch in diameter, 15 grains of bullet weight, and 150 fps.
3. There is a difference in the performance of two identical projectiles launched at the same velocity if they came from different cartridges.
4. While a double rifle is the perfect DGR, every 375HH bolt gun needs to be modified to carry at least 5 down.
5. While a floor plate and detachable box magazine both use a mechanical latch, only the floor plate latch is reliable. Disregard the fact that every modern military rifle uses a detachable box magazine.
6. The Remington 700 is unreliable regardless of the fact it is the basis of the USMC M40 sniper rifle for 40+ years with no changes to the receiver or extractor and is the choice of more military and law enforcement sniper units than any other rifle.
7. PF actions are not suitable for a DGR and it is irrelevant that the M1, M14, M16, & AK47 which were designed for hunting men that can shoot back are all PF actions.
8. 95 deg F in Africa is different than 95 deg F in TX or CA and that is why you must worry about ammunition temperature in Africa (even though most safaris take place in winter) but not in TX or in CA.
9. The size of a ding in a gun's finish doesn't matter, what matters is whether it’s a safe ding or not.
10. 1 in a row is a trend, 2 in a row is statistically significant, and 3 in a row is an irrefutable fact.
11. Never buy a WSM or RCM cartridge for a safari rifle or your go to rifle in the USA because if they lose your ammo you can't find replacement ammo but don't worry 280 Rem, 338-06, 35 Whelen, and all Weatherby cartridges abound in Africa and back country stores.
12. A well hit animal can run 75 yds. in the open and suddenly drop with no initial blood trail, but the one I shot from 200 yds. away that ran 10 yds. and disappeared into a thicket and was not found was lost because the bullet penciled thru. I am 100% certain of this even though I have no physical evidence.
13. A 300 Win Mag is a 500 yard elk cartridge but a 308 Win is not a 300 yard elk cartridge even though the same bullet is travelling at the same velocity at those respective distances.

Posts: 10096 | Location: Loving retirement in Boise, ID | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of M1Tanker
posted Hide Post
I have owned barrels from everyone on your list except LW and a few from the "other" category (Lilja, Badger, Schnieder, Half Moon, Green Mountain, and Obermeyer). I have received sub MOA from all of them. But the barrels from Krieger and Lilja have always been the most consistent and least finicky about what loads they like. That being said - the most accurate 30 cal barrel I have ever owned is an early McMillan M40 barrel from when they were making the barrels for the USMC M40's.

Never again will I own a Shaw or Adams Bennett. 2 barrels from each and both companies barrels were outright evil about copper fouling. I couldnt swap them out for Shilens quick enough.

William Berger

True courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. - John Wayne

The courageous may not live forever, but the timid do not live at all.

Posts: 3155 | Location: Rigby, ID | Registered: 20 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M1Tanker:
Never again will I own a Shaw or Adams Bennett.

Both Shaw and Bennett make the best target barrels going. I particularly like to lay them on their ends and try to put a bullet into the bore at 100 yards. Pretty fun!

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just looked at the results of the poll, and 0% for Hart. I never used a Hart barrel (I mostly use pac-nor) but I was under the impression they were very high quality barrels. Is that not the case?

Posts: 352 | Location: NJ | Registered: 24 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
Most accurate rifle I have ever owned was a Hart but I have not voted

Mike

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see a fair number of bench shooters using Hart and Shilen, but not so much for XTC or Long Range matches. I did have a Shilen some years ago and it shot well, but voted for Krieger and could just as well voted for Douglas. Both do well for me and last about the same number of rounds.

Posts: 1328 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 19 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hart for Stainless Steel builds, and Douglas for rifles I want blued; for the last 40 years.
Never had one that would not deliver excellent accuracy, from both Makers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hart gets my vote.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The most accurate barrel I've ever owned was on a 222 factory light sporter Remington 700 ADL with a free floated barrel and glass bedded action. I'm confident that it would compete very well in 100 yard bench rest competition as long as it isn't windy. Super smooth and easy to clean as well. Maybe a fluke, but I like my fluke.

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3291 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have used a few barrels on the list and have second hand knowledge of other's used on the list.

X1 For a hunting rifle barrel, I will go with Douglas. I had one on one AR-15 SErvice Rifle and it was plenty accurate but a Copper Mine after a match. My experience anyhow.

Most people I know rank Shilen above Douglas.

The best for hunting or Target shooting hands down is Krieger.

X2 Smallbore competition (World Class) Lilja or Lothar Walther.

All of the other barrels on the list are plenty good. Hart makes a darn good barrel and they used to be the main benchrest barrel around here, but no one around here ever chose their sporter contours for whatever reason, perhaps availability and/or price??? I am not far from Hart either.

X3 Another barrel that is quite good, especially the price are Wilson barrels. They make a lot of barrels for Service Rifle competitions, i.e. Ar-15, M1, and M1A. They are so busy doing that that their Sporter barrels are hard to find at times. Again, amazingly accurate for the price! There knock is that they wear out in a season or two with hotter loads. Many guys say I can buy 3 Wilson's for the price of one Krieger and the service life is close either way. I have used Wilsons.

Adams & Bennett is simply "You get what you paid for" in my opinion. My friend makes a ton of cheap hunting rifles with these.

I don't know what the deal with Shaw is??? They should be good and have a better reputation than they do, but most people just don't like them. My same friend who uses A&B's uses these on cheap hunting rifles.

X4 I had one used McGowan and it was a gem of an accurate barrel.

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1602 | Location: Potter County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 22 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have used Shilen, Douglas and Hart excellent results with all. I've also owned several Remington's with factory barrels that shot very well without any gunsmithing.
I can't vote for all 4, so I didn't vote.
I also have an early Ruger 77 6 m/m Remington that shoots 1 hole groups but it's a copper mine.

Stepchild

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1326 | Location: glennie, mi. USA | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
They were neck and neck and now Krieger takes the lead...

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Dettorre:
They were neck and neck and now Krieger takes the lead...

What we have here Mike is a 13 year old sitting around in his sisters panties, slobbering on the keyboard while simultaneously eating Cheetos off the floor and voting time and again for his favorite brand. That's what you have there. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
Guy,

Well he really must be hard up because...the site only allows you to vote once per ID so he would have to create multiple IDs

Hey and I had to give up eating cheetohs cause my pecker was turning orange.

Mike

one of us
Picture of Dr. Lou
posted Hide Post
For hunting purposes, I don't think you can tell the difference between any of them. I have had good luck with Pacnor's work and barrels. I'll keep using them as long as they do good by me and their turn-around is quick.

Lou

NRA Life Benefactor Member

Posts: 3313 | Location: USA | Registered: 15 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Guy,

Well he really must be hard up because...the site only allows you to vote once per ID so he would have to create multiple IDs

Hey and I had to give up eating cheetohs cause my pecker was turning orange.

22wrf uses Multiple ID's.

I always say "Beware of the person who eats Cheeto's from the floor for he may have multiple personality issues". Big Grin Also, stay away from the porn and the orange should fade over time. Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't know about the most accurate but Ruger makes a really accurate and long lasting barrel.My Ruger lott worn me out long before the barrel.Can't say the same about CZ(looked like a shotgun bore to begin with).I am looking forward to getting a Krieger barreled rifle from my smith and comparing it to my Ruger in the same 458 lott chambering.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kabluewy
posted Hide Post
It's not a fair question. Things change as more is learned. Given all the praise of the Krieger barrels, I ought to try one, but I just haven't been in the mood to fork out any more money than I have to for a custom barrel. That's because I have had such good results with less expensive barrels, and I don't shoot bench rest of competition. I would like to try a Hart barrel too, but same issue.

I refuse to even acknowledge A&B barrels and Shaw exist. Junk, IMO.

I have three Lilja barrels, and they are as good as others say they are. Then I decided to go a little less expensive, and I have three Douglas barrels, and some Shilen, and mostly PacNor barrels. For the type of shooting I do, and my abilities, I really can't tell the difference. They all shoot good. I have some Lothar Walther barrels, but they are not yet installed.

So, since most of my barrels are PacNor, that has to be my favorite. They provide good service and quick delivery.

In factory barrels, CZ has been good for me. My least favorite factory barrel has been the Ruger. I have yet to have a Ruger factory barrel that would shoot worth a chit. Some have been barely adequate, but mostly bad. I know others have differente experience, but I'm just saying mine. I have been so consistantly dissapointed with Ruger accuracy that if I bought a Ruger, it has been for the action, but lately that hasn't been high on my list either.

KB

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Posts: 12818 | Registered: 16 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
Not sure I understand peoples comments about the cost of Krieger's

They seem to be about $300 and the others seem to be about $200.

Given the total cost of the gun, worrying about a $100 on the price of the barrel seems inappropriate.

I would rather have 3 high quality rifles covering with l in the 375 class, 1 in 30-06 class, and 1 in the 6.5 Swede/257 roberts class then have 6 rifles with medium quality barrels.

Always reminds me of the folks I see at the range who say they love to hunt but can't afford to go to africa yet own 3 brush rifles, 12 deer/elk open country rifle, 1 375hh just in case, 3 bench rest rifles, 3 ARs and a dozen handguns.

Mike

One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
No Speedy is in Trinidad State now running the 3rd year GS program. Talk to him frequently matter of fact just hung up with him..

He is not only one of the best shooters on the planet but builds some of the most accurate rifles as well. My safe is fortunate to have many of his rifles residing in it..

Personally I use only Krieger tubes on my competition rifles. Have had Hart before and they are good but my builder who has more skins on the wall than I could ever hope to have likes them.

On my wood rifles I prefer Krieger but have a Lilja that is in the works right now. On a sporter a good tube is only a part of the accuracy issue. More important is the smith who is doing the work. For example a tube that is Properly indicated in and when it starts spinning it is apparent when looking through the bore if it is a keeper. What is acceptable for a wood sporter would not necessarily be acceptable for a competition rifle or a SS sporter built on a BAT, Stiller or Kelby repeater.

That being said the 416 Krieger tube being machined and chambered for my 416 Rigby on the Fred Wells action was “awesome” according to one of the smiths who is working on the project and doing the barrel work.

Posts: 1004 | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kabluewy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Given the total cost of the gun, worrying about a $100 on the price of the barrel seems inappropriate.

I would rather have 3 high quality rifles covering the l in the 375 class, 1 in 30-06 class, and 1 in the 6.5 Swede/257 roberts class then have 6 rifles with medium quality barrels.

I'll take a deal when I can get it, but that usually doesn't happen. Maybe several years ago I compared prices, and the memory of that got stuck in my mind, but a quick check just now comfirmed what you said. I'm surprised to find that Krieger barrels are listed on Midway at a higher price than is shown on Kreiger web site.

As far as the difference in "medium" quality vs "high" quality, not being an expert or having tools to measure the difference, I put most of them in the high quality catagory, compared to most factory barrels, and A&B and Shaw for example.

Again, I honestly can't tell the difference in any of my custom barrels, except one. I have never had a Kreiger though. The one that I can tell the difference on happens to be a Shilen, 12" twist chambered in 308. The "difference" is super accurate, but as Boss Hoss says, I'm quite sure that much of the "difference" is other factors besides the barrel. One thing is that it is a heavier barrel than any other I have. The other main difference is the gunsmith who did the work. If you get what you pay for is any measure, then that has to count toward its accuracy.

Sometimes I wish I had the ability to really check this stuff out myself, and really know when something is hype or not. The skeptical side of me plays into this barrel selection a lot. At one end is my opinion of A&B or Shaw barrels. I really have little basis for such low opinion, since I've never had one or shot one, yet probably I never will. Near the other end is my opinion of Lilja barrels, which I have had experience with, and I think they are nice, but I can't use all the potential there, so why pay for it. All the way to the other end of my opinion is the Kreiger. Mostly what I know about these barrels is what others have said, which is consistantly high praise. There's little room or real justification for my skeptizism there, but yet the so called "medium quality" barrels, as you say, have been ok with me.

My thinking on Krieger barrels, as an example, is right now I'm in the market for a stainless 7mm barrel. The Krieger web site shows the minimum contour as #5. So, I ask myself why. All the other mfg offer basically the same contours in CM as stainless, except Hart, who I think only makes stainless barrels. Is something wrong with the steel Krieger uses so their barrels need more diameter to be safe? I just don't know. Then there is the very old discussion/argument of button rifling vs cut rifling. Logic would tell me that the antiquated technology used by Krieger could be overcome only through hype, and they have done a good job. Another logical question I ask myself is why all the major players use button rifling? The obvious answer is because tooling is less expensive, but I'm thinking that isn't the only answer.

Then there's the questions of barrel life, throat erosion, stresses in the steel, comparing methods of barrel making. I'm excluding hammer forged barrels in this discussion because I don't know of any custom barrel maker who has that technology.

Also, unless a lot of lies have been told, there are a lot of competitions won using barrels made with button rifling. If Krieger barrels gave a competitor the edge, enough to win, then the consequenses of that are obvious. As far as I know, that is not the case.

It comes down to a question of how good is good enough. Historically, stepping up from mediocre accuracy from most factory barrels to that available for even average custom barrels was a real treat for me. Perhaps I have not yet advanced beyond that. I'm still on a quest for the kind of accuracy some have claimed, and shown pictures of targets, at 300 yds. That's been very ellusive for me. IMO, that is a test of accuracy in a hunting rifle. So far this year I've been playing around with load development and testing at 100 yds. That's mostly because I don't want to trudge through the snow for 300 yds at the range to putup targets. The snow will be gone soon, so I'll test some of those "medium" quality barrels, and test my theory of whether I can really use all that potential accuracy claimed from premium barrels. If that's what it takes to get 4" groups at 300 yds, I'm in.

KB

one of us
posted Hide Post
My most accurate barrel is a Hart. I still voted Krieger in terms of "favorite" barrel, though. I like the fact that Kriegers are cut, some people think this has an impact on extended barrel life. I also found the outside contour of my (well shooting) Hart somewhat sloppily done.

Whether a particular barrel you have installed shoots probably depends as much on the gun-smithing as anything else.

In terms of what is the most "accurate" barrel in general, it makes sense to look at what bench-resters use. The top barrels seem to be Krieger, Hart, Shilen and (of late) Bartlein (in no particular order). The difference in usage of various barrel brands seems to be regional, though. It is probably fair to say, there is no such thing as objectively "most accurate" barrel.

In addition to the top BR barrels mentioned above, there are a bunch of great barrel makers including Lilja, Obermayer, Rock etc etc. The best barrel installed is always the one that meets or exceeds your expectations.

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Boss Hoss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kabluewy:
quote:

I would rather have 3 high quality rifles covering the l in the 375 class, 1 in 30-06 class, and 1 in the 6.5 Swede/257 roberts class then have 6 rifles with medium quality barrels.

I'll take a deal when I can get it, but that usually doesn't happen. Maybe several years ago I compared prices, and the memory of that got stuck in my mind, but a quick check just now comfirmed what you said. I'm surprised to find that Krieger barrels are listed on Midway at a higher price than is shown on Kreiger web site.

As far as the difference in "medium" quality vs "high" quality, not being an expert or having tools to measure the difference, I put most of them in the high quality catagory, compared to most factory barrels, and A&B and Shaw for example.

Again, I honestly can't tell the difference in any of my custom barrels, except one. I have never had a Kreiger though. The one that I can tell the difference on happens to be a Shilen, 12" twist chambered in 308. The "difference" is super accurate, but as Boss Hoss says, I'm quite sure that much of the "difference" is other factors besides the barrel. One thing is that it is a heavier barrel than any other I have. The other main difference is the gunsmith who did the work. If you get what you pay for is any measure, then that has to count toward its accuracy.

Sometimes I wish I had the ability to really check this stuff out myself, and really know when something is hype or not. The skeptical side of me plays into this barrel selection a lot. At one end is my opinion of A&B or Shaw barrels. I really have little basis for such low opinion, since I've never had one or shot one, yet probably I never will. Near the other end is my opinion of Lilja barrels, which I have had experience with, and I think they are nice, but I can't use all the potential there, so why pay for it. All the way to the other end of my opinion is the Kreiger. Mostly what I know about these barrels is what others have said, which is consistantly high praise. There's little room or real justification for my skeptizism there, but yet the so called "medium quality" barrels, as you say, have been ok with me.

My thinking on Krieger barrels, as an example, is right now I'm in the market for a stainless 7mm barrel. The Krieger web site shows the minimum contour as #5. So, I ask myself why. All the other mfg offer basically the same contours in CM as stainless, except Hart, who I think only makes stainless barrels. Is something wrong with the steel Krieger uses so their barrels need more diameter to be safe? I just don't know. Then there is the very old discussion/argument of button rifling vs cut rifling. Logic would tell me that the antiquated technology used by Krieger could be overcome only through hype, and they have done a good job. Another logical question I ask myself is why all the major players use button rifling? The obvious answer is because tooling is less expensive, but I'm thinking that isn't the only answer.

Then there's the questions of barrel life, throat erosion, stresses in the steel, comparing methods of barrel making. I'm excluding hammer forged barrels in this discussion because I don't know of any custom barrel maker who has that technology.

Also, unless a lot of lies have been told, there are a lot of competitions won using barrels made with button rifling. If Krieger barrels gave a competitor the edge, enough to win, then the consequenses of that are obvious. As far as I know, that is not the case.

KB

KB--you are right about BR shooters to a certain degree... Might get a Precision Shooter mag and look at the results section in the back where they post equipment with results. Before a match we all fill out who the smith is, action, tube, bullet info and then if you are lucky enough to do well it will get posted in the match results section.

John is a little funny about selling a smaller contour but have no fear I have the thin ones and they are deep fluted as well on my SS repeaters. The non SS tubes for wood sporters are always turned to match my Smith’s std contour anyway. The case can certainly be made for pulled button tubes if they are stress relieved properly --- many a HOF shooter has used them. I just prefer cut and John Krieger is a first class guy who has helped me out of a jam or two before.

Also--if you ever get to the DFW Area let me know ahead of time, bring the rifles you want to see and we can bore scope them.

Posts: 1004 | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kabluewy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boss Hoss:
John Krieger is a first class guy who has helped me out of a jam or two before.

I can understand that. Customer relations means a lot to me too. Many years ago, before the 9.3x62 got popular again, I got the notion to have one built. I had a heck of a time finding a 9.3mm barrel blank. That was long before Douglas, Lilja, Shilen, and others even gave the 9.3mm a second thought. Pac-Nor had the barrel and the reamer, so I had a pre-chambered, pre-threaded barrel made by them. I was so impressed by their customer relations, that PacNor has been my go-to barrel maker ever since. I haven't been completely loyal though - I mess around a little. Big Grin

KB

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Kreiger's have been my favorite for years but I have bought Pacnors and Shilens. I just ordered a Bartlein to try out because I have heard good things about them lately.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12596 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Doubt anyone here has anywhere enough first hand experience with all the brands listed to be qualified to offer an informed opinion.

Howard
Moses Lake, Washington USA
hwhomes@outlook.com

Posts: 2337 | Location: Moses Lake WA | Registered: 17 October 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike_Dettorre
posted Hide Post
Howard,

When has that ever stopped anybody on AR? Big Grin

Mike