Find
Notify
Tools

722-700?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted
Will the bottom metal for a Remmy 700 BDL work on a 722 action? Thanks.

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
Yes; I bought a 722 last week with no bottom metal and pulled the 700 parts out of my bins and put it all together. Fit just fine.

Anyone looking for a 722/700 in 222? Big Grin

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2939 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Hey...that's what my 722 is! I guess in the new math 722=222! Actually, I am thinking of having Roy it rebarrel to 6 or 6.5x47 and restocking it...that's why I wanted to know about the bottom metal. Thanks!

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The bottom metal interchanges perfectly.

Posts: 460 | Location: Auburn CA. | Registered: 25 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Toomany Tools
posted Hide Post
Andy, if you're going to have Roy do it, seriously consider using one of Matt Williams trigger guards; they work and look great. Oh, and if he's too busy (he's moving soon) I'm right around the corner.

John Farner

If you haven't, please join the NRA!

Posts: 2939 | Location: Corrales, NM, USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote