THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM GUNSMITHING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Gunsmithing    How hard is it to get a 284 win work in a SA m700?

Moderators: jeffeosso
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How hard is it to get a 284 win work in a SA m700?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have heard a lot of different things. I am most interested in feeding from the magazine & getting the throat & magazine correct for a 154 Hornady bullet.. Thanks..

Posts: 1125 | Location: near atlanta,ga,usa | Registered: 26 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Westpac
posted Hide Post
The only limiting factor will be the OAL. With a little "outward" tweaking of the mag box, the round will fit and feed just fine.

Posts: 3171 | Location: SLC, Utah | Registered: 23 February 2007Reply With Quote