Find
Notify
Tools

Fecker Target Scopes:
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Fecker Target Scopes:
I would like to hear from anyone who has a Cleveland, Ohio marked Fecker scope. Also any owners of the Parker-Hale "TARGETSCOPE" made by Fecker. I’m working on an article that will have some information on the early Cleveland years of Fecker included in it.
mjpetrov@acsalaska.net

Posts: 808 | Location: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'll check tonite & see what mine has on it

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, These are the ones I'm looking for.

Posts: 808 | Location: Anchorage, Alaska | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Michael, would you have the companys address in Cleveland, and the dates they were in business?

Thanks.

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tin can:
Michael, would you have the companys address in Cleveland, and the dates they were in business?
Thanks.

J.W. Fecker 7612 Linwood Ave. Cleveland, Ohio (1922-26) I believed he moved to Philadelphia circa 1926.

one of us
posted Hide Post

This is a Fecker, but not Cleveland marked. Only marks are the name and serial number.

Fast Ed

Measure your manhood not by success, but by significance.

Posts: 128 | Location: Delafield, Wi. | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote