Find
Notify
Tools

BRNO ZKK-602 Exploded View
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted
Does anyone know where I can find an exploded view of the ZKK-602 receiver? Don't ask me why but I took the pop-up rear peep sigt out and I may have lost a part.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
http://freepdfhosting.com/9d324e9dad.pdf

Forums.NitroExpress.com -- look in Mauser forum for Tilleyman.

Posts: 4884 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a couple of these ZKK rifles with the pop-up sight. So here, from memory, is what you SHOULD have:

The sight unit complete. A cross pin that holds it into the receiver.

And...depending on the model either ONE or TWO springs that go under the sight unit to give it its "pop up" ability.

Plus, of course, the button you press to make it pop up and the spring with an end on it (I think) that goes behind that. That spring I think fits in a blind hole in the sight unit.

I think that is about all.

But fear not!

All of these parts even the button are EASILY made with just a hand file and the small springs can be substituted with any other spring of the same size.

Posts: 6821 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for answering. I did get the sight back together and it works. My real question was; is there anything that attaches to the bottom of the spring where it fits into the little depression in the receiver. After putting it back together I don't see how there could be given the amount of space provided for the spring. I can't get on the thread to the Notro Express forums, it just says it can't find it. I think that had a catastophic failure around Christmas time.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
My real question was; is there anything that attaches to the bottom of the spring where it fits into the little depression in the receiver.

If this is the spring that makes the sight "pop up" (and NOT the spring that works the plunger) then no. Nothing.

Certainly on my few ZKK rifles that I've seen with both one spring and two springs there isn't anything else.

Just the spring, the whole spring and nothing but the spring! Or springs. If there were two side by side.

You can tell by the number of holes drilled on the underneath of the sight.

Posts: 6821 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 18 November 2007Reply With Quote