New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wildcat book
 Login/Join

<Jim Lawrence>
posted
Hello: I am looking for the title to a book on "Wildcats". It used to be a two volume set but has recently been condensed to a single volume. The title is like Wildcats 1 and 2 or something like that. It is published by Wolf Industries. If anyone has information on this book I would appreciate the information. Thank You, Jim L. rober1400c@mindspring.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
You can order it from Sinclair's...go to www.benchrest.com and look on the side under cleaning supplies, etc.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<Don Martin29>
posted
Mine says it's published by Wolfe Publishing co. 6471 Airpark Dr. Prescott, Arizona 86301

one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 147 | Location: Maryland, USofA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shoot, I post a reply to the wrong thread.
Ray

Posts: 147 | Location: Maryland, USofA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
<leo>
posted
It's called "Wildcat Cartridges" volume II Combo Edition It doesn't list all the possible wildcats.

<Sooner>
posted
hey Jim, I got mine from Cabelas. Don't remember how much but it wasn't bad. Leo has it right though, it doesn't list many wildcats that we are familiar with. It lists a whole lot of them that I don't think have been used in ages. But it is some interesting reading.

Sooner

<sure-shot>
posted
www.midwayusa.com has it too.