Find
Notify
Tools

Mauser G33/44
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted
See that Southern Ohio Guns has these for sale (complete) but with miss matched bolts for 1250.00. Seems a little high...is it?

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
33/40; High to me but I have seen people pay crazy prices for them. Not worth that money to me. They are small ring, small thread, with lightening cuts..

Posts: 17190 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
Got an email from someone and they called and guess they don't have any. Sorry as I didn't keep the flyer...just last week? Its not the first time I've come across this from them...such as the $5.00 1909 Arg. complete bottom metal a few years back. Trash went out yesterday so its gone! Anybody else get the flyer...Hell I may have model number mixed up but don't think so.

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
SOG flyer came last week and already recycled. Remember, some of the stuff in their catalog is one of a kind.

Posts: 17190 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The G33-40 has always been my favorite action for cartridges on the 06 size case..The Brno mod 21 is a G33-40 in commercial form, so its an even better option, but tearing down a Brno mod 21 is akin to child molestation in my book. Eeker

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42005 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote