New
Find
Notify
Tools

You would have to be Gay!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
You would have to be Gay, to have a rifle like this!!

-

Posts: 3097 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 28 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That defines ugly! I thought some of the painted trap guns I have seen were ugly, until I saw this. Are those balloons?

Posts: 2851 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 02 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who kissed who, the stocker or the owner? [Razz]

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Agreed - but on a second look it's quiet a cheerful looking piece isn't it? Barrel's a bit short though.

cheers edi

Posts: 222 | Location: Cape Town South Africa | Registered: 02 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
GSF... I would say... that a person might be gay if their rifle look like that. However, I am glad there is a rifle for everyone, gay or not.

Posts: 2045 | Location: West most midwestern town. | Registered: 13 June 2001Reply With Quote
<Pablo>
posted
AU-Contrare, barrel is right length, forend is too long. I will reserve opinion till we find out how it shoots!

one of us
posted Hide Post
I see it is a SAKO.

It's not my taste in stock coloration but what the heck, if the owner likes it and shoots it, go for it!

Posts: 541 | Location: Mokopane, Limpopo Province, South Africa | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Stryker225
posted Hide Post
Could it be Walter's other rifle?!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

The man has always has a very.....umm...colorful taste. [Big Grin] [Embarrassed]

Posts: 1282 | Location: here | Registered: 26 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The stock says "Hunter Benchrest Class" hence the short, stiff barrel...my first reaction was also "Sako" but it may be a custom action with a Sako-type bolt....and...there are quite a few women who compete in benchrest soooooo....

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quite surprising that is, I have always been under the impression that the French army never used guns.

Posts: 117 | Location: U.S.A | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LSG:
Could it be Walter's other rifle?!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

The man has always has a very.....umm...colorful taste. [Big Grin] [Embarrassed]

I like the buffalo you got there! Very cool. ~~~Suluuq

Posts: 854 | Location: Kotzebue, Ak. | Registered: 25 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The only thing wrong with the rifle is the color. It is from Saeed's collection.

Posts: 3097 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 28 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] I would buy that rifle in a minute most likely at a veryl low price. But then it is nothing that a couple of cans of black and green spray paint wouldn't fix in about 5 minutes.

Posts: 19581 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
that's one of Saeed's rifles, guys, from this site..

I think it would be a hoot to pull that out, especially if it was in something neat, like a 376 steyr, and loaded to the hilt... like kicking your ass kicked by jackie chan's cute little sister.

jeffe

Posts: 39594 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It ain't the color of the wand, but the magician who is using it that counts.

I kind of like it, but would prefer bigger balloons. e e cummings comes to mind.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Despite the paint job, something tells me that rifle will drive tacks.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bpesteve
posted Hide Post
LSG - Great ASCII buffalo, good work!

Posts: 973 | Location: paradise with an ocean view | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's a good way to keep your rifle from being stolen.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Arn't poo pirates mostly against guns [Confused]

This bloke ought to get 25 years for bad taste [Big Grin]

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Gentlemen

I think this rifle either bellongs to Saeed's wife or is prepared to be used by Hessa. A child benchrest rifle?

If it has been painted by Waltherhog, he must have eaten some strange mushrooms or forgotten to take his medicine. Perhaps he had a hangover when he painted it with a latino influenced touch [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I wonder why no silly kraut toy gun has been given a paint job like this [Roll Eyes]

/ JOHAN

[ 02-23-2003, 02:51: Message edited by: JOHAN ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm not so sure if it's baloons, actually makes me think of bubble gum ice cream.
[Wink]

Posts: 248 | Location: Republic of Alberta | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I say it is a camoflage rifle for hunting lions at the circus.

Jeff

Posts: 784 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 18 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
You're all wrong. Thats the new French army camo paint scheme for all their rifles. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DB Bill,

Check out the cocking shroud and the scope mounts, it is an A-I, or maybe an A-II Sako.

Pete

Posts: 541 | Location: Mokopane, Limpopo Province, South Africa | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
All I can say is that if somone pulled that thing out at my local range it'd get sure some chuckles outta me, and I prolly wouldnt be the only one either.. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 10164 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote
<Oldmodel70>
posted
PC...I think everybody missed the "Poo Pirates"! But I fell off my chair, drug my keyboard along with me, and landed on my mouse........Trashed the whole PC area......Geesh!!!!!!"Poo Pirates, yet.....???????!!!!!!!!!!

one of us
Picture of Flip
posted Hide Post
Never seen something like that before

Posts: 931 | Location: Nambia | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yup, Loopold owner sure bite the pillow [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2258 | Location: Bristol, England | Registered: 24 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What ticks me off is that the scope finish does not match the stock.JJWEN

Posts: 58 | Location: Charlotte,NC,USA | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My 3 year old niece just informed us that she wants a gun so that she can go hunting too. She also made the demand that it has a pink stock. I cringed but figured if it gets her interested in shooting I could tolerate it. I had just started planning her new 22. All I can say now is wait until she gets a look at this. I can see "Uncle Mikey" putting in some long hours with the airbrush. [Big Grin] Oh well it is a small price to make her happy!

[ 02-26-2003, 09:52: Message edited by: Mike Smith ]

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Old Model 70 I am glad I could be of some service [Big Grin]

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote